Monday 17 October 2011

Simon Cowell - Furious over X Factor.

Simon Cowell, currently shooting the X factor over in the USA is said to be furious at the X factor producers after losing more than 2 million viewers. He is said to have told the UK team to 'sort it out' as well as telling Gary Barlow ( his replacement) to 'raise your game.' There has also been speculation about Kelly Rowland 'meddling' with the acts. It has been claimed that she is causing trouble by 'bossing about' her other panelist Tulisa Contostavlos and telling Louis Walshes' acts to stop listening to his ideas. Tulisa has recently fallen out with Kelly after her interference about styling and vocals with Rhythmix. However Tulisa isn't all that innocent. She's been said to have turned up exhausted to rehearsals with her groups after being spotted partying until 4am and is said this is the reason Nuvibe were booted off the competition this week.

Last year the show reached a whopping 14 millions views after the second showing so there is no surprise Cowell is angry. Strictly come dancing their biggest rival even beat the x factor this year. Losing viewers is the last thing he wanted to happen and he has stressed to the team back in the UK that he would have never let this happen if he was there and wants them to know that and sort it out.

Lets hope they do!


My view...
I'm a big fan of the X factor and I watch it every weekend without fail. I absolutely love the talent this year however I do have to say I miss seeing Simon Cowell and Cheryl Cole. They would have always been hard to beat judges and still I don't think Kelly nor Tulisa have competed well enough. Nevertheless there are some fantastic singers. I'm a big fan of Janet and the groups are impressive this year. I dislike Kitty because of her personality. Despite this, there must be people out there who like her because she was saved this week! Louis has always been useless but where would X factor be without him? There has to be one terrible act, and I have to say for me its Jonny this year! As much as he is very comical, its a talent show louis, and he can't sing!!
As far as i'm concerned the X factor is still in my saturday night agenda and as much as I miss the previous Judges, its the talent I look at, and there is certainly talent amongst the remaining 11 contestants!

No comments:

Post a Comment